This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver In Your Area...Yet.
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. We need five people in a specific area for home deliveries to work outside of our current service area, the farther removed the more folks are needed.
If you feel like you have sufficient interest in your area, then call (740) 263-6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please consider one of our pick-up locations. Interested in hosting your own pick-up location? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodies to your door or to a pickup location nearby!
You can shop our store at any time, opt-in to any of our 3 sizes of weekly farm produce boxes, or "Build-A-Box" of your own!
added to delivery
Fort Findlay Organic Peru Coffee *Decaf* Fair Trade
- Cupping Notes: almond, sweet cream, chocolate
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Cajamarca, Peru
- Origin: Peru
- Region: Mountainous region of Cajamarca in the provinces of Jaen and San Ignacio
- Altitude: 900 - 2,000 meters ASL
- Varietal: Typica, Caturra, Pache, Mondo Novo, Bourbon, Catuai, Catimor
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: June - November
- Export: July - November
Our organic, Fair Trade Peruvian coffee utilizes natural water decaffeination, eliminating the need of artificial compounds or chemicals during caffeine extraction, while also helping to preserve the coffee's flavor, balance and body. This is truly a well-balanced and mildly acidic Peruvian decaf coffee that promotes economic and environmental sustainability.