This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver In Your Area...Yet.
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. We need five people in a specific area for home deliveries to work outside of our current service area, the farther removed the more folks are needed.
If you feel like you have sufficient interest in your area, then call (740) 263-6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please consider one of our pick-up locations. Interested in hosting your own pick-up location? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodies to your door or to a pickup location nearby!
You can shop our store at any time, opt-in to any of our 3 sizes of weekly farm produce boxes, or "Build-A-Box" of your own!
added to delivery
Ohio Apple Cider
Sweet - Crisp - Refreshing
Freshly Pressed & Bottled Right Here in Ohio!
More fun recipes!
Mulled Cider Recipe via Debra Maslowski
Cook 30 mins
Total 30 mins
Yield 1/2 gallon
- ½ gallon apple cider
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 12 whole cloves
- 5 allspice berries
- 2-3 slices fresh ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cotton muslin bag with drawstring
- non-reactive saucepan
- Pour cider in a pan and heat on medium.
- Place all the spices in the muslin bag and pull the drawstring closed. Float the spices in the cider and simmer.
- Add sweetener as desired or leave it out if you wish. Stir to dissolve. Simmer for at least 30 minutes, or more if you want to concentrate the flavors.
- When ready to serve, turn off heat and remove spices. Seal spice bag a container and freeze for next time. (Mulling spices can be re-used 3-4 times before they begin to lose flavor.)
- To serve your cider, place an orange or apple slice in a mug along with a cinnamon stick. Pour hot cider over this and sprinkle the top with cinnamon. If you wish, you can add a dollop of bourbon or rum. Serve hot!
Apple cider is acidic and will react to aluminum or other pans of this sort. Use a stainless steel or ceramic coated pan when making mulled cider.