This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver In Your Area...Yet.
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. We need five people in a specific area for home deliveries to work outside of our current service area, the farther removed the more folks are needed.
If you feel like you have sufficient interest in your area, then call (740) 263-6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please consider one of our pick-up locations. Interested in hosting your own pick-up location? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodies to your door or to a pickup location nearby!
You can shop our store at any time, opt-in to any of our 3 sizes of weekly farm produce boxes, or "Build-A-Box" of your own!
- 100% NATURAL WHEY PROTEIN PUFFS WITH FRUITS & VEGGIES THAT’S LOW CARBS, LOW SUGAR AND LOW CALORIES: Our light and crunchy protein puffs are the new go-to snack for those who demand great taste and high-quality ingredients and wanted a better snack for their kids and families that fits a healthy lifestyle with low sugar and low carb, but not low in taste.
- 16g OF PROTEIN PLUS THE NUTRIENTS OF 2 SERVINGS OF FRUITS AND VEGTABLES, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, SOY FREE, NUT FREE, 98% LACTOSE FREE: A keto diet friendly substitution for salty carb-loaded snacks, Say goodbye to carb cravings with our all natural high protein puffs, that fits the keto snack requirements of low carbs and low sugar, and tastes way better than just puffed cheese, pork rinds or low carb bread.
- HEALTHY SNACKS FOR KIDS THAT GIVES BACK: We designed our puffs as a healthy vegetarian snack for our son while he was undergoing chemotherapy for Leukemia. When you buy Better Than Good, we donate a portion of each purchase to help children and their families who are going through childhood cancer.
- KETO FRIENDLY SNACK, LOW GLYCEMIC FOOD AND DIABETIC SNACK, WEIGHT WATCHERS APPROVED: Being only 2 Weight Watcher Points and an average of less than 3 carbohydrates per bag makes our snacks perfect for low carb diets such as Keto, Atkins, and Weight Watchers. Better Than Good Snacks are also great for diabetics looking for healthy snacks that fit into a high protein low carb diet.
- 25% OF YOUR DAILY VITAMINS, PLUS ANTIOXIDANTS & SUPERFOODS: Each serving has as much protein and calcium as 2 glasses of milk, but also has the vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrient equivalents of 2.5 cups of Broccoli, 3.5 cups of Beets, 5 Tomatoes, 7 cups of Spinach, and 2 Carrots.
Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolate, Seasoning (Buttermilk Powder, Tomato Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spice, Cheddar Cheese Powder (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium Caseinate (Milk Derivative), Whey Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Natural Anti-Caking Agent), Disodium Inosinate (Natural Flavor Enhancer), Disodium Guanylate (Natural Flavor Enhancer), Modified Corn Starch, Acacia Gum, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Fruit and Vegetable Blend (Spinach, Broccoli, Carrot, Beet, Tomato, Shitake Mushroom, Apple, Cranberry, Cherry, Orange, Blueberry, Strawberry).
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains Milk
As a physician and a mom, I realize the importance of good nutrition. I'm always reminding my kids to eat their vegetables and avoid junk foods...but when our son was diagnosed with cancer, making sure that he ate a balanced diet became even more challenging. While going through chemotherapy, all he wanted to eat was junk food and it drove us CRAZY!
We thought, "there must be something better out there for our kids to snack on; something that tastes good and is nutritious!"
According to the American Cancer Society, children with cancer who do not get enough protein might break down muscle for the fuel their bodies need. This makes it take longer to recover from illness and can lower resistance to infection. After a child has surgery, chemo, or radiation treatments, he or she may need extra protein to heal tissues and to help prevent infection.
It was challenging to find, so we decided to create it for our family and yours. Plus with every bag you buy, a percentage of our net profits go to help other families in need. So now you can snack "Better" and do "Good" all at the same time.
We donate a portion of our proceeds to University Hospitals Angie Fowler Adolescent & Young Adult Cancer Center.
This helps families with things that come up, like ‘How are we going to pay for parking every day for three weeks while we’re in the hospital? Or covering the cost for child care for a sibling while parents are with their child for chemotherapy. We donate bags of snacks because we know kids love them, and they need additional nutrition.
We’re trying to bring "Joy & Wow" to kids and their families even though things aren’t looking good right now.