This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver In Your Area...Yet.
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. We need five people in a specific area for home deliveries to work outside of our current service area, the farther removed the more folks are needed.
If you feel like you have sufficient interest in your area, then call (740) 263-6933 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please consider one of our pick-up locations. Interested in hosting your own pick-up location? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodies to your door or to a pickup location nearby!
You can shop our store at any time, opt-in to any of our 3 sizes of weekly farm produce boxes, or "Build-A-Box" of your own!
- BEAN TO BAR - We select Fair Trade cocoa beans from Ghana & Ethiopia processed into cocoa butter, chocolate liquor & milk powder, making up our delicious 56% dark chocolate ketogenic friendly treat
- PATENTED PREBIOTIC - We use a patented prebiotic strain researched by Ohio State University for its gut health benefits and high fiber content, plus it makes our chocolate extra creamy tasting.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Made in small batches by people, not machines, so there’s no need for thinners like soy lecithin, corn fiber, or inulin. Stick to your keto, paleo and GF diet with no guilt.
- SNACK ON THE GO: These chocolate bits are a lifesaver for sticking to your diet while driving, traveling or working. It’s a clean, yummy, filling snack that comes in a resealable bag with 6 servings.
- MACROS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY: Our Keto Chocolate Krunch Bites have zero sugar, no artificial sweeteners and only 1 net carb & 4g of fat per 1-pc (2.2oz) serving. They are also kosher, non GMO & nut free.
Enjoy 6 individually packaged 48g bars per bag
As a physician and a mom, I realize the importance of good nutrition. I'm always reminding my kids to eat their vegetables and avoid junk foods...but when our son was diagnosed with cancer, making sure that he ate a balanced diet became even more challenging. While going through chemotherapy, all he wanted to eat was junk food and it drove us CRAZY!
We thought, "there must be something better out there for our kids to snack on; something that tastes good and is nutritious!"
According to the American Cancer Society, children with cancer who do not get enough protein might break down muscle for the fuel their bodies need. This makes it take longer to recover from illness and can lower resistance to infection. After a child has surgery, chemo, or radiation treatments, he or she may need extra protein to heal tissues and to help prevent infection.
It was challenging to find, so we decided to create it for our family and yours. Plus with every bag you buy, a percentage of our net profits go to help other families in need. So now you can snack "Better" and do "Good" all at the same time.
We donate a portion of our proceeds to University Hospitals Angie Fowler Adolescent & Young Adult Cancer Center.
This helps families with things that come up, like ‘How are we going to pay for parking every day for three weeks while we’re in the hospital? Or covering the cost for child care for a sibling while parents are with their child for chemotherapy. We donate bags of snacks because we know kids love them, and they need additional nutrition.
We’re trying to bring "Joy & Wow" to kids and their families even though things aren’t looking good right now.